This page allows you to customize the system configuration. You can define the global settings during the system installation.
Go to Admin ->> System ->> Configurations. It will direct you to the system configuration page, where you can view all of the configurations as well as their current status.
Configuration and Description
- allow-transactions-on-holiday – Determines if transactions is allowed on a holiday
- allow-transactions-on-non_workingday – Determines if transactions is allowed on a non-working days such as weekends
- amazon-S3 – Determines if file and image upload will be handled by alternative Amazon S3 cloud storage
- at least-one-document-upload-before-client-activation – Determines that at least one document must be uploaded in order for the client to be activated
- backdate-penalties-enabled – Determines if penalties will be added to old overdue installments
- change-emi-if-repayment date-same-as-disbursement date – Determines if EMI can be changed in loan account if repayment date and disbursement date are the same
- constraint_approach_for_datatables – Determines if code value name or code value id is stored in generated data tables
- daily-tpt-limit – Determines if there is a limit on the amount that can be transferred to a third party. This is primarily for self-service users
- Enable-Address – Determines during account creation, the client must enter an additional address field
- financial-year-beginning-month – This should be set up at the database level before interest posting is started. Allowed values are 1-12 January to December
- force-password-reset-days – Determines if the password has expired or not. Users will be forced to reset the password after a certain number of days.
- Grace On Penalty Posting – Determines grace days for penalty posting
- Interest-charged-from-date-same-as-disbursal-date – Determines if interest will be charged from same date as date of disbursement
- maker-checker – Determines if the maker checker system will be used
- mobile-number-length – Determines the length of the mobile number
- office-opening-balances-contra-account – Enabling this helps setting up opening General Ledger balances for the organisation
- office-specific-products-enabled – Determines if office specific products are enabled
- organisation-start-date – On enabling and providing the organisation start date, all calculations will be effective from this date. It is recommended to enable this entity if you are using the accounting module.
- penalty-wait-period – Defined in terms of days and how many days overdue before an overdue penalty will be charged
- reschedule-future-repayments – If enabled, repayments which fall on non working day will be rescheduled to the configured repayment reschedule rule
- reschedule-repayments-on-holidays – Determines if repayments that fall on holidays will be rescheduled
- restrict-products-to-user-office – Enabling this helps restricting products for users in a given office
- rounding-mode – Enabling this entity caused the rounding of amounts to be performed. Possible values are,0 – Up, 1- Down , 2 -Ceiling, 3 – Floor, 4 – Half up, 5 – Half down, 6 – Half even
- skip-repayment-on-first-day-of-month – Determines whether repayment landing on the first day of the month will be skipped
Enable or Disable a Global Configuration Setting
You can easily enable or disable the global configuration settings.
- If the configuration is Enabled it will have a true value in Disabled Column
- If the configuration is Disabled it will have a false value in Disabled Column
- If you want to modify the status, simply click the Enable or Disable button